무단이탈, Going AWOL (2016) 한글자막 CC

Film Info 작품정보
  • 무단이탈, Going AWOL (2016) 한글자막 CC
  • Genre 장르 : 드라마
  • Director/Writer 감독/작가 : 세르게이 첼리코프 (Sergey Tselikov)
  • Cast 출연 : Vladislav Kuznetsov , Alexander Gorodisky, Boris Polushev ,Vladimir Brynko
  • Producer 책임 프로듀서 : Sergey Tselikov
  • DOP 촬영감독 : Sergey Phelinsev
  • MUSIC 음악 : Vasily Filatov
Synopsis 시놉시스

해군 사관생들은 그들의 숫자 중 한 명인 사샤 스토크(Sasha Stork)

18세가 되는 날 밤 술을 사겠다고 고집한다.

Log line: 

A group of first-year naval cadets find out that one of their number, Sasha Stork, is

turning eighteen. The guys insist on buying alcohol despite Sasha’s fears that it might end badly.

Short Description: 

The subjects of the film are first-year cadets at a naval academy. Day-to-day

life in the barracks is a monotonous sequence of study and drills; their every move is highly

regimented. Out of the blue they find out that one of their classmates, Sasha Stork, is turning

eighteen. His friends are intent on having a good time and insist on buying alcohol despite

Sasha’s fears that it might end badly.

Directors Note 연출의도

Extended Description: 

Naval academy. Straight-A student Sasha Stork is learning the nuts and

bolts of the maritime art, which lies somewhere between washing floors and dreaming of doing

practical training on a Greek ship during the summer. The weekly study routine is broken when

his mother arrives with a cake, and the cadets find out that it’s Sasha’s birthday. While Sasha is

set on drinking tea, his friends insist on buying alcohol. Cadets Lobanov and Frost, both of

whom have more in the way of official reprimands than ‘A’ grades, persuade Stork to go on an

escapade. However, a completely unexpected outcome awaits. As a result, not only the cadets’

futures but also their friendships are threatened.

6dc0df7ef51966e968b5ee5ed0c85d44_1538549164_3266.jpg

Awards 수상경력

Awards received by this film:

- Redline International Film Festival (Canada), 2018 - best short film

- TMFF - The Monthly Film Festival (England), march 2018 - best short film, best director, best writer, best actor  

- Defenders of Fatherland (Russia), 2017 - best short film   

- Bereginya (Russia), 2016  - best short film  

Actors/Staff 배우/참여스태프

Crew: 

Writer and Director - Sergey Tselikov 

Director of Photography - Sergey Pchelintsev  

Production Designer - Olga Bondareva  

Composer and Sound Director - Vasily Filatov  

Costume Designer - Christina Sinator  

Makeup Artist - Tatyana Matyashov 

Second Cameraman - Dmitry Vakulin  

Assistant Cameraman - Anna Evstratova  

Camera Technician - Aleksey Ukolov  

Initial Sound Recording - Aleksey Adamovich 

Chief Lighting Technician - Sergey Alekseev  

Lighting Technicians - Gennady Bogatyrev, Nikita Nesterenko, Artyom Tkachenko

Assistant Directors - Vitaly Koshmak, Svetlana Lyulchenko, Alisa Storozhilova

Production Design Assistants - Svetlana Balenko, Anastasia Bezverkhaya, Ivan Shcherbak 

Makeup Technicians - Veronika Rusikova, Yulia Volkova 

Additional filming - Anton Kozlov, Maxim Kiryunin 

Dubbing Directors - Vasily Shlykov, Evgenia Shirokova, Gleb Nekhoroshev 

Foley Artist - Alexander Kurov 

Colour Correction Supervisor - Aleksey Smagin  

Executive Producer - Inga Yeremenko  

Cast: 

Sasha Stork - Vladislav Kuznetsov 

Frosty - Alexander Gorodisky 

Brains - Boris Polushev 

Cookie - Vladimir Brynko 

Commander - Yuri Fomin 

The Flask - Pavel Kaldin

FridgeVladimir Vasilatov 

Foot - Aleksey Dronov 

Guts - Vladimir Anufriev 

Kovyl - Nikolai Postnov 

Kefir - Oleg Kabargin 

Pâté - Mikhail Bakursky 

Boots - Igor Pimenov 

Mrs Stork - Yulia Kobets 

Orderly - Dmitry Avdeenko 

Lecturer - Yuri Morozov

좋아요를 누른 멤버들
  • cinehub

애드온 설정

Director 감독
Biography 감독소개

선원으로 활동한 배경을 가진 감독, 세르게이 테슬리코프 씨는 다큐멘터리와 라이브 액션 영화를 만듭니다. 그는 2013년 제라시모프 시네마토그래피 연구소(Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography )를 졸업했고 이미 그의 이름을 딴 몇 개의 큰 프로젝트를 가지고 있다. 

2009 년 그는 가능한 한도 내에서 삶에 관한 힘든 프로젝트를 완료했습니다. 캄차카 (Kamchatka)의 컴퓨터 프로그래머의 시련을 따라 다큐멘터리 촬영을하면서 40 킬로그램의 필름 장비를 들고 다니면서 피사체와 함께 고통을 겪어야했다. 그는 미국에서 6 개월 이상을 보냈습니다. 그는 유창한 영어와 미래의 영화 프로젝트를위한 새로운 재료를 구입했습니다.

Director’s Biography (short): A director with a background as a sailor, Sergey Tselikov makes documentary and live action films. He graduated from the Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography in 2013 and already has several large projects to his name. In 2009, he completed an arduous project about life on the limits of the possible. Shoot the documentary, which followed the trials of a computer programmer in Kamchatka, required him to suffer together with his subject while carrying a 40 kg pack of film equipment on his back. He has spent over six months in the US, where he acquired fluent English and new material for future film projects. 

Director’s biography (extended): Before going to film school, Sergey Tselikov spent four years at the Naval Academy in St Petersburg. From being a teenager, the director knew that he needed something other than just office routine. This helped to define many aspects of his life as a young man. The attractions of life at sea and the chance to see the world were all part of a journey of self-discovery. Sergey tried his hand at various art forms before deciding to become a director. According to Sergey, nothing had ever fascinated him so much as the possibility of telling a story using the language of cinema, filming and thinking through how to stage a scene. As a result, in his fifth year of studies, Sergey decided on a change of course. He quit the Naval Academy and enrolled in the Directing Faculty at the Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography. 

Quotation: “My memories of the years I spent as a cadet are very dear to me. When I quit the Academy in my fifth year, everyone wanted to know whether I regretted losing those years. But I always say I don’t regret a thing, as I wouldn’t have become the person I am if I hadn’t studied at the Naval Academy. That’s where I believe my personality took shape.”  

Filmography 필모그래피
태그
후원현황
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand
1 Comments     5.0 / 1

, ,

cinehub…  
현재 한글자막 CC버전으로 서비스되고 있습니다.